Les Miles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by The Gov., Feb 21, 2006.

1. MCab

MCab Founding Member

That's not a flaw.

2. MCab

MCab Founding Member

1. He trounced a Larry Coker team.

2. For the UT game, Katrina was the 12th man. The average LSU player lost 7 lbs that week. I've got two biology degrees, and I know that that was 7 lbs of water. Which explains the cramping. Besides, what bowl game did UT go to? It's not how you start, but how you finish.

3. Mark Richt is a great coach, Georgia has one of the SEC's best lines and we had no running backs.

3. MCab

MCab Founding Member

Speculation. He's not on our team now. We've got a winning record, went to a good bowl game, and whipped a tough team.

4. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Uh, Red, that was Charles YOUMANS McClendon! I like Les! And for all you critics of the way he speaks, I've told you before but you must not be listening-he had a brain anuerism at Okie St. Could very well have died!

5. MCab

MCab Founding Member

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I didn't see where you had said that before. Anyway, it's not really how he says what he says that bothers me, it's that he rarely says something of substance. I hardly ever get anything out of his comments.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Miles keeps things very close to the vest. That certainly is no secret. He doesn't want the other teams to know what is going on. Remember, he didn't want Miami to know CJ was injured before the Peach Bowl, and how he played that to LSU's advantage. He has good reasons for giving a lot of coach speak and not a lot of real information.

8. MCab

MCab Founding Member

He just plays country dumb . . .

[​IMG]

9. Kjunsausage

Kjunsausage Founding Member

gimmie a break mcab. a coker team who was manhandled by ga tech a couple weeks before lsu stomped em.
    i hate when people use katrina as a crutch. anyway ut didnt go to a bowl but they beat lsu in tiger stadium. fulmer smoked miles in his backyard.
    good thing auburn kicker sucked because we would have been beaten twice at home and this time by a team who was on a total rebuild.
    see even though i am a tiger at heart i still am able to see the whole picture. you meats cant see before the peach bowl.

10. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I hate when people forget that LSU dropped a couple of TD passes & missed a FG in LSU's Win over Auburn. Good thing you can "See the whole picture". Fulmer has been an SEC coach for years, that was Miles 2nd game as an LSU's coach. Since you have that superior vision, maybe you can explain why Phil wasn't at the SECCG? Most people regardless of what color glasses they wear, don't see an OT win as getting "Smoked". Miles won 9 Straight ball games after Tennessee's OT Win. He also handed Miami thier worst Ever Bowl Loss. Oh yeah, Miles did one heck of a job recruiting the last year & this year.