Les takes the blame...read the transcript.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex C., Nov 23, 2009.

1. Rex C.

Rex C. member

Speaking of true colors and poor word choices...check out some of your own from this thread:

Les Miles and his COWARDLY actions

Yup..that there is some well-thought-out, coherent comments...especially the ones about CLM being a "lying cowardly douchebag"

Face it - you clearly over-reacted and started a sh*t storm thread over something that turned out to be wrong.

So…are you ready to man up?

2. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Not at all. I like Les. He did throw Jefferson under the bus, and more than once.

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I am willing to admit that I was wrong about him being a liar clearly I was going off the report that was filed by the so called reporter from WBRZ.

But the coward part because HE DID make some really bad comments after the game that directed the heat away from himself.

ex. (and I am paraphrasing here cause its bed time)
    That he wanted to run the ball on the last drive but that it was decided to put the ball in his QBs hands because he could handle it, but that was HIS mistake......meaning Les wanted to run the ball but someone told him that Jefferson could handle the pressure and it was Les mistake for trusting Jefferson and whoever told him to pass.

And also the comment when he stated that "I did not call the clock play"...which now we know to be true...but thats not what a head coach is suppose to say.

A head coach and a head person in any situation in the public eye is SUPPOSE to take the blame from the get go and then handle what really happened in behind close doors......and yes he did at one point after the game say IT IS MY FAULT...he also said those other things too!!!!

So is he a liar it does not appear so, is he a coward....after a few days removed perhaps coward was to strong of a word and was fueled by more emotion then reasoning......but I still feel that his post game comments were an embarrassment to himself, his team, and the university....

I still stand behind that I think his true self came out Saturday Night and that it was not just confusion, the **** hit the fan and Miles reacted horribly!

It was a defining moment and Les failed!

1 person likes this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

good for you.

lots of your posts are

as do many of us

as did many in their hasty, emotional reaction

and sadly so did many long time TF posters in their vitriol and mindless rants. no one is happy about saturday.

no one

did clm handle it well? no

will there be positive changes. i hope so

will he have the chance to redeem himself? yes. he's not going anywhere

it's time to put on our big boy and big girl pants and remember we have a game saturday.

3 people like this.
  5. Rex C.

Rex C. member

Fiar enough. And for the record, I think WBRZ was extremely hasty in that segment.

Let's move forward.

Geaux Tigers.