Les talking today...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDad, Mar 6, 2014.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Based on the fact that Jennings beat him out last year and that it appears Miles wants a more mobile QB.

2. TwistedTiger

OK Jesse Jackson, good attempt to deflect the truth. The original poster never mentioned a name yet you assumed he was only talking about Jennings and Harris, thus your question about Rettig in an obvious attempt to suggest racism. Spin it any way you want, your post is blatantly obvious.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Then he should be second and he did run with the second team yesterday. But he also has a year in the system and I see no reason to put him behind the freshman, who has beaten nobody so far.

gyver likes this.
  4. TwistedTiger

I agree, but if Miles and CC want a mobile QB and Harris is even more talented than Jennings as advertised I see Rettig falling to 3 early on. He may be the starter come September, but this conversation is obviously speculation based on a very small sample size at this point.

5. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

What is the truth?

I didn't assume. I mentioned all three QBs as you, yourself pointed out. I didn't single out one of them. I mentioned what I knew about each of them.

Why so paranoid?

6. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

I want Miles to give me a reason to gain confidence in his ability to choose the right guy behind center. Obviously in the grand scheme of things, it makes no difference what I think about the QB position, and Miles owes me nothing, but my faith in Miles when choosing his QB is pretty much non existant.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I expect that Cameron has been given this task. He has the knowledge and the responsibility and I doubt he'd accept the job if he didn't have the authority to choose his quarterback. Not with his credentials.

8. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

Why? How many times has he put the wrong guy in at QB while an obviously better option was on the sidelines?

titoabad1, cajdav1, MLUTiger and 2 others like this.
  9. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Go back an watch last years games, you must have missed something. Do you think if Cam wouldn't have came in Mett would have thrown for over 3,000 yds.?

cajdav1, Winston1 and gyver like this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm sorry but Harris ain't ready. He is a great athlete, but he is extremely inaccurate throwing the football.