Les the actor

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The bitterness has set in now that he realizes that instead of being able to name his own ticket he is instead unemployable. He probably thought he would choose his own time of retirement and hand pick his successor, probably somebody with a name like Bo Schembechler III to give us another decade of 3 yards and a cloud of grass clippings.

Brian and six pack dan like this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Les loves this fucking school more than anyone next to Charlie Mac. Which is somewhat ironic given their fates.

Les is not bitter. He's human and even he can see Oeaux is a disaster. He simply answered this time. LSU is above its board of idiots however. We deserve better.

Brian, TigerTap, furduknfish and 2 others like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I didn't say he didn't love LSU and I don't think his bitterness is directed toward the university. His relationship with Joe Alleva even before the 2015 fiasco was, well lets just say that he and Joe weren't on each other's Christmas gifts list. I don't blame him for being bitter toward Jeaux and Oeaux for the classless way it all went down but what I said about him coming to the realization that not even mid majors are interested in his methods have to be a bitter pill for him to swallow. He needed to go but it should have been handled the way the Georgia firing of Richt was.

Oh, what could have been if only Skip would have made it rain on Saban until he couldn't refuse.

Brian and ParadiseiNC like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He should have asked me. If he had followed my advice Jimbo Fisher or Tom Herman would be the head coach at LSU. Still, I'm not going to turn on Oeaux until I see what happens this season.

5. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

Come on guys read the article closely, Coach O is clearly asking fans to wait to fall for him to name starters and having patience on judging players and systems until fall when they are installed, reread Çoach O's quote about installation and tell me how that implied to a regular season excuse.

6. six pack dan

Charlie Mac never said one bad word about a head coach of an LSU football team

diamondheadtiger likes this.
  7. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Neither did Les.

unclenick likes this.
  8. six pack dan

Sure did. That was a shot at Coach O. Reread the article sir.

9. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

It's ma'am and he never directly said anything about O. He said he never was not ready to go into a game to win.

unclenick likes this.
  10. six pack dan

I am sorry for the sir thing. If you think Ed's men don't think they can win EVERY week, as a function of Ed motivating them, you are mistaken my lady. By the way, Charlie Mac would not say anything bad about an LSU coach either directly or indirectly

furduknfish and Bengal B like this.