Les The Liar

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Txtigah, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Txtigah

Txtigah Freshman

I just watched the Chanel 2 report on You Tube and am sickened by it. Les clearly called for the spike several times and then denies it in the press conference. Sickening and disgusting. I have had it with Les. I can deal with the bone-headed playcalling (to a point) and some of the sideline gaffes. But lying about it in his press conference is the final straw. This man needs to be fired. Not at season's end, not after the crappy bowl game. He needs to be fired today. There is no excuse for lying. He threw Jefferson under the bus when it was clear that Jefferson did not want to spike the ball. I feel sorry for Jefferson and all of our players. This is the saddest hour in LSU sports history.

1 person likes this.
  2. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

Grow up.

3. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

I'd have to go with DiNardo's last season here

1 person likes this.
  4. P&G Fan

P&G Fan GEAUX TIGERS!!

Where you around for the Curly Hallman years...that was gut wrenching! I'm by far a Les Miles fan, never have been, and would help him pack today, but this isn't the worst of the LSU football program that I have witnessed!! If he did lie then hopefully he is called out by the local press and national press!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

???