Lester Ricard

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TomyDingo, Oct 18, 2002.

1. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

i was looking at some of the bios on the lsusports.net and i noticed that Lester Ricard was the #5 QB in the nation according to Rivals.com! I can't believe I never heard about him being recruited by LSU. So, I'm sure he's gettign redshirted. Do you guys know anything about him ?

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I didn't know a lot about Lester Ricard while he was being recruited but apparently he was recruited by all the Biggies.
    After he was already at LSU I read in Sports Illustrated that
    after Miami beat Nebraska in the Rose Bowl that Canes' QB Ken Dorsey called Lester on his cell phone from the locker room to try to talk him into signing with Miami

3. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

wow! that's pretty amazing. I hope he turns out to be a good recruit. We also have Robert Lane and Matt Flynn coming in so I guess we will be good at QB in a year or two. When do you think Rick Clausen will get some major playing tme ?

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't think Clausen will get anything other than mop up time unless Randall gets hurt too I have heard that Harrison my be the guy Saban would go to in a worse case scenaio because Harrision at least has some experience as a starter at the junior college level