Let me just tell you Tiger fans something!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Sooner Fanatic, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Sooner Fanatic

Sooner Fanatic Freshman

It's great to be on your board!

(Hey, I had to figure out some way to get your attention!)

I am looking forward to the game, although I wish we wouldn't have gotten take to the woodshed against KSU.

I also secretly (well, not so secret now) would have rather played USC...because I would feel much stronger about beating them...LSU, I am not sure of anything, most of all a win.

One thing I have to say about SEC fans, you all have class (I am sure there are exeptions to the rule). I went to a game in Baton Rouge (I think it was 1991 or 1992)...Tennessee against the Tigers. It was to this day the best atmosphere (outside of Norman) I have ever been in.

I look forward to talking with y'all.

2. BrettStah

BrettStah Tiger Fan

Most of us are pretty easy-going around here... we think LSU is going to put a pounding on your soon-to-be-Heisman-winning QB though! :)

3. austintiger54

austintiger54 Freshman

Welcome! I was in Dallas pulling for the Horns against the Sooners the last two years; but LSU football is my first love and I hope they'll have better luck with y'all than UT has.

I agree with you that USC would have been an easier game for either of our squads; this one could go either way.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

the media fools who say you guys dont belong in the nc game are nuts. usc has played chumps all season while ou and LSU have been playing monsters. OU and LSU are right where they belong, the two best teams in the nation. it will be a great game.

have fun in new orleans, you belong there.

5. I knew your post wouldnt be too intense because I only saw three replies haha

Welcome to the board!

6. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

boomer sooner is gonna wish it was boomer later when those Bayou Bengals get done with in the dome.

My prediction for the game:

Drunk people everywhere
    crazy accents
    lewd and licivious behavior
    tits flashing
    music playing

Oh yeah an a Tiger Victory

wish i could be there

Geaux Tigers