Let the DOOOOK comments roll...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by www.six3.us, Mar 19, 2006.

1. www.six3.us

www.six3.us Founding Member

via myspace its the CAMERON CRAZIES ONLY group:

Posted: Mar 18, 2006 5:38 PM

Can they give us trouble?

Chris

-----------------------------------

Posted: Mar 18, 2006 6:55 PM

I don't kno kinda worried about them

Posted: Mar 18, 2006 7:42 PM

im worried about that fatty in the middle....i was realy hopeing that Texas A&M would pull through...

Posted: Mar 18, 2006 8:05 PM

yea but i mean that guys a freaking fatass he weighs over 300 pounds so i figure if sheldon and josh can run the court they can come up with some easy baskets

Posted: Mar 18, 2006 9:59 PM

I live in the SEC country and lemme tell you: they are the real deal. I was screamin my ass off for A & M to pull it out in the end. I wanted to avoid LSU. They're athletic, physical, and have some good shooters. They like pushing people around and play good defense. And the "fat ass"? They call him BABY SHAQ cause he mows over people like O'Neal used to for LSU. Now they are vulnerable with their ball-handling - not great at handling pressure. But this will be a HUGE test for Sheldon and McRoberts. I expect Sheldon to come out like a madman - real agressive and ready to prove he can handle the big guy. But if he gets in foul trouble - we could easily get screwed big time.

This is great practice for a Nova or UConn match-up though; both those teams are VERY physical which we have a tendency to falter against (esp if Sheldon gets in foul trouble). C y'all @ the post game. Devils forever baby!!

------------------------------------

Posted: Mar 18, 2006 10:21 PM

Well be alright.. Reddick will have to shoot better.. theyll pry have that tall ass fresh gaurden him.. reddick is smart though.. hell be fine.. need Dockery & Nelson to step up the on ball D and need to keep Williams out of FT.. Mr. Boetang could get some action as he is our only play besides sheldon w/ the size to bang w/ Big Baby Davis.. itll be interesting.. whoever plays better will win the game...
    Duke-88
    LSU-75

-------------------------------------

Posted: Mar 18, 2006 10:59 PM

is this same lsu team that almost beat unconn this year

-------------------------------------

Posted: Mar 19, 2006 2:00 AM

We have no reason for concern against LSU. We'll beat them as handily as we did GW.

2. USNavyTiger

USNavyTiger Founding Member

oh man, this is going to be great...

I wish there was a way to send an e-mail to the LSU bball team with all the naysayers comments.

kinda like the motivation saban used on the football team before the 2003 SECCG.

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

You gotta be kidding me, this guy acutally believes this.

I watched that game, and yes while Duke did pull it out in the end, GW out played them on the boards all game. If GW could have gotten even half of their second chance shots in DUke would have loss.

4. BballIsLife

BballIsLife Freshman

Sorry for those comments guys and gals. But you all know as well as I do, there will be those type fans out there.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I dunno, I kinda like this gem...

Well, DUH! Ya think???:hihi:

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I can't wait for this game. I feel the same way about it as I did the Miami game in football...a program steeped in tradition that we've not had the opportunity to match up against in recent years. Should be a good one. And God it would be nice to knock their snotty asses out of the tournament!!!

Go to hell, Puke!!!!!

7. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Two things I'll be looking for in this match up:

1) Is that Coach K's real hair or one God-ugly toupee?
    2) What kind of nuts does Brady store in his cheeks?

I'll also look for you guys to pull the upset.

8. Tiger roux

Tiger roux Freshman

The Dukies are worried about LSU, and rightly so because they've struggled against big men all season. Big Baby ought to be licking his chops at this game. I think he and Tyrus Thomas already know that this is their big chance on the natonal stage, and I expect the Tigers to play wire to wire in this one. Duke will of course be favored because of their record not only this season but overall under Coach K, and no doubt he'll have them ready. LSU needs to keep up its defensive pressure and do a better job of blocking out. Hopefully, they can also get a few more perimeter baskets than against A&M. But they've proven they can shut down 3 point shooters in the clutch (Iona) and find a way to win even when they can't shoot from the outside (A&M). There's something about this group of Tigers that is tenacious. They just need to be more consistent, and if they are things should be real interesting Thursday night. :geauxtige :bball: :eek:ldskule: :crystal: :tigerhead :thumb:

9. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

just put tyrus on jj....wont even get a shot off :thumb:

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Am I the only one that absolutely refuses to pronounce Coach K's name 'shashefski?' My last name tends to give people a hard time (despite being only 4 letters long), so I understand that names are frequently pronounce differently than they seem. But I mean come the hell on. There's no way I'll ever be convinced that combination of letters make a 'sh' sound. Sorry.