Let the DOOOOK comments roll...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by www.six3.us, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

That's Ok. He'll have plenty of time to pursue his ad career after Thursday.
    Lucky guess!

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

This is an exciting match-up for us. With us playing Duke, the Almighty, maybe we'll have a chance of seeing the whole game up here in Dallas!

The last time we were in the Sweet 16, back in 2000, we were only on it snippets here and there.

Besides, I want to get past Duke and meet UT in the Elite 8--it would be way too much fun to beat A & M and UT in the same tournament. I think all Texas Tigers would agree with that...

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

"REJECTION!!! Don't BRING that weak tot action!!! You go STRONG to your mouth or you don't go at all!!!"

God, I just want to slap that assclown.

4. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Nah...they do that BS switching around here to. Maybe not as much outside the region but still enough to annoy the hell out of me.

5. www.six3.us

www.six3.us Founding Member

more dooookie comments... I THOUGHT THIS SCHOOL WAS BASED ON SMARTS?!?

Mar 19, 2006 10:43 AM

Anybody read the SI article on Big Baby Glen Davis? He seems like a good guy. However, I have no doubt that Coach K and staff will devise a plan to just take him completely outside of his game. He's going to get rattled within the first few minutes of the game and then be ineffective for the remainder. LSU hasn't seen a defense like Duke's the entire season.

-----------------------------------------

Posted: Mar 19, 2006 9:02 AM

shelden going to wear down baby shaq im sure he wont be able to keep up with sheldon the way he runs the floor on the break so well tired baby shaq equals him making "stupid and tired" fouls and the the landlord goes and gets the rent chyeeaaa ha

Posted: Mar 19, 2006 8:56 AM

Yeah Big Baby will struggle with Willams and McRoberts, I think this is a game that will be a very well matched game for Duke, LSU is similar in size and athleticism but they have no one as good as JJ and Williams.. I think Demarcus Nelson could be the X-factor for us on Thursday

Posted: Mar 19, 2006 8:34 AM

lsu has only baby shaq for post presence... duke has 2 athletic work horses... sheldon and josh... baby shaq is gonna be too tired from all is donuts to keep up... he will be in foul trouble... i guarantee it

6. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I don't see any mention of Tyrus or Tasmin. Good, let them sneak in under the radar. I think these Duke fans may be in for a shock. Brady needs to call
    in Rob Spivery to give the team the lowdown on the chinks in the Blue Devils' armor.

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

They seem to be grossly underestimating Big Baby's athleticism as well. We haven't faced a D like theirs? Whatever. They've faced no one as athletic as us all year. If them boys think they can run and jump with us, they're in for a very rude awakening.

8. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

things about this thread that stick out to me

a) arent duke fans supposed to be the most intelligent fans in the country, and have the highest basketball IQ??? if they were, they'd know that villanova isnt one of the most physical teams in the country... they start 4 guards???

b) they have a big advantage in depth, josh mcroberts isnt one of their big advantages... im not sure why they think that will be a huge deal... tyrus thomas will probably shut him down.

c) we'll have trouble guarding them on the perimeter.. big time

9. USNavyTiger

USNavyTiger Founding Member

I hope the focus ONLY on Glen and completely forget about Tasmin (the talent), Tyrus (t-time) and Darrel (the silent assassin).

I HOPE to goodness that Duke only focuses on one player.

really I do.

and DEFENSE? From DUKE?

Listen I understand Redick can score 40 points a game, but from watching Duke this year many times, The word DEFENSE does NOT come to mind.

10. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

"lsu has only baby shaq for post presence."

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! :D :D

Is it Thursday yet?