Let's do a little excersize

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by P&G_wheelz007, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ArmyTiger

ArmyTiger Veteran Member

I agree that there are always bad people that slip through the cracks, but that can be said for every organization. I can tell you that the Commanding General sends out a list of all the charges of every recruiter in the Army with their offenses and punishments. There are always a few that impacts the many. For every bad recruiter there are thousands of asshole civilians that call us baby killers and everything else under the sun they hear on talk radio. Yes we do still use the Lexmark. I have only been a recruiter for a year as many of us were selected instead of volunteering for it. Its a tough job going into America's living room telling their parents that we will take care of their children.

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Support CGSR, get lost.

3. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Oh I agree. Trust me I'm a big supporter of the Armed Services, many family members serving etc. The first time I saw one of the recruiters touching one of the girls my first instinct was to try and report him. I was advised by my work to keep my mouth shut as they did not want to lose the contract.

I will say the Army Recruiting office during dead months was a great place to have to do some work. When I got done often I would hang around and play Madden with them on a big screen lol.