Lets drop the Auburn posts

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Oct 6, 2003.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Hey guys, as you can tell we have been invaded by Auburn fans. Simply because we posted on our boards our opinions about our opponents. Of course the holier then thou 3-2 Auburn Tiger fans cannot have that and have come here and proven why all of us in the SEC agree are probably the most miserable and delusional fans in the league. Aside from Chuck and Possibly TitanTiger every other AUburn fan comes here to either insult our state, our program or tell more made up stories about us beating up their elderly and setting fire to their baby carriages. Or brag about how everyone in the SEC wants to be them.

Since its florida week, lets drop the Auburn posts, they can go back to their Auburn boards, delete all the Fire Tubby Posts from 3 weeks ago, add all there "Wanted two Sugar Bowl seats please" posts and we can go back to talking about the UF game.

Jeez I come here after an off week, and all I read is a bunch of Auburn fans running their heads.... Bragging about a 3-2 record...
    Its like coming home from vacation and finding a bunch of homeless people have moved in..

NO MORE AUBURN POSTS UNTIL AUBURN GAME WEEK PLEASE.

Let them chalk up the LSU game as a win. Who care about them, their 3-2 unranked program or their silly coach. I am sure the are uncrumpling the Rage cover pages, and #1 rankings from the trash and re-tapping them up on the new Wall Paneling they put up....
    Even if for some reason the Tigers come up short against Auburn it means nothing. We still have as many SEC titles in 3 years as Auburn has in its entire existence. Its a marathon not a race. They beat us last year and were still a non factor. One game at a time.

RE : Auburn fans, please disperse, there is nothing for you to see here....

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Great point

3. TitanTiger (AU)

TitanTiger (AU) Founding Member

You make some great points, even if laced with a little bitter LSU slant. ;)

One correction: unless you've won more than 5 SEC titles in the last 3 years, your quote above is wrong. We won or shared the SEC title in 1957, 1983, 1987, 1988, and 1989.

I'm not putting that up there to compare and I'm not dissing your 2001 title. I pulled for you guys to win that year in fact. Just putting the facts out there on how many SEC titles we've won.

4. TexasTigers

I am sorry I forgot you guys count Co-Championships....

However I must have read things wrong. From what I understand Auburn has one only 1 out right SEC title and NO SEC title games. But you know more about Auburn then I ever want to know so I will take your word for it.

Not to be bitter here, but Auburn although a big game is just another game. LSU may lose to Auburn. Auburn is a great team, LSU may win but lose to USC. Who knows. Its a marathon. I hope Auburn beats Arky this weekend. It helps us. For me its not a single win but the results of a season.

But all this back and forth is so old. Specially since Auburn is in 3 weeks. Who knows Auburn may lose their next two games or LSU may... THe bantering is fun, but it appears it has become a pissing match. But I guess its a free world....

PS - The reason I want Auburn to win is because that helps our strenght of schedule. Auburn will be ranked if they win. Putting yet another SEC in the top 25....

Geaux Tigers

5. TitanTiger (AU)

TitanTiger (AU) Founding Member

I'm with you. I want LSU to be undefeated when we get down there. Makes for a bigger game not only to the participants, but on the national scene as well. Plus, if we keep this fire in our eyes and take down Arky, and handle MSU like we should, then it sets up a big time opportunity for us if we knock you guys off and you're undefeated.

And for the record...everyone counts co-championships. The SEC credits them as well. But, if you want to go with just the undisputed ones: 1957, 1983, and 1987. ;)

6. TexasTigers

For once I agree with and Auburn fan....

Holy cow.....

Auburn should focus on beating those pigs and LSU should focus on those damn gators. Of course the teams are and we are just fans.

Just all this pissing match back and forth.. Its a waste of bandwidth...

7. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Texas Tiger

Chuck is the reason All these Auburn fans are over here he is the one post on WarChicken Nation what is going on over here and that is why they came. Chuck is like that itch you cant scratch.

A&& Whoopin is coming.

8. TexasTigers

I have faith in Chuck. I read the whole AUnation post. But I never go to Auburn boards having made the mistake of going there once. So I will take your word for it. Everytime I read Auburn boards its Alabama this, LSU sux that. Louisiana is full of inbreds this. ALabama is trash that... One time I went to their board 25 posts on the 1st page. 15 of them about bama 6 about LSU and that corndog thing or fiction stories about LSU fans... Thats when I checked out. Whats the point.

Chuck has always been cool around here (At least I think so) so I will go on that chuck.. I think when on Auburn boards it may be the when in rome thing... Who knows, who cares.

But around here chuck and more often then not TitanTiger are pretty cool and come here to discuss football and their squad and leave the trash and insults elsewhere.

9. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Texastigers......when in the world have I said anything negative about LSU on this board? I come here just for the fun of chatting with you guys. We all have our assholes. For example, LSUTigah is obnoxious on the Auburn board and about to be banned. But there are other LSU posters there who are great.

10. TexasTigers

Oh yeh I forgot about your Proud Tiger... Sorry about that. You dont come around much man. Out of sight out of mind...
    ;)