Let's geaux!

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by tirk, Nov 28, 2019.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Don't we want Minn to win? If Minn wins, we're a game up on both, plus the h2h tie breaker over Sea. What am I missing?

Then, if we take care of bihness against the 69ers on Sunday, we'll have a one game lead plus the h2h tie breaker on 2 of the strongest NFC challengers for HFA.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Speaking of Brees and his arm strength, here's a stat from ESPN's twitter feed of the game;

It would be interesting to know how many of those were from the last 2-3 years.

3. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

I think it was a win-win for the Saints, we beat Seattle earlier in the year so them winning the division is good for us. Also if we were to say lose next week and Seattle wins in week 17 in Seattle over the 49s we would still be the 1st seed as long as Seattle losses somewhere else. Now if we win next week we hold tie breakers on both Seattle and the 49s and week 17 doesn't matter.

It is very important we win next week because the 49s have a better conference record, so straight up record ties goes to them, we need the Head to Head win to beat them out.

The team to watch out for and also IMO has the easiest schedule is Green Bay.