Lets get real!! How many of you Hate Bama??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Nov 3, 2009.

1. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I hate Bama!!!:rofl::po::angryfire

I hate anything to do with a Bear!!

I hate anything to do with a elephant !!!!

I hated Bama before you know who went to Bama!!!!

The fact that we need to beat Bama to keep them out of the SEC championship is just a jewel !!!

I can't tell you how much I know they want to beat LSU and the Gators!!

They think the SEC is a Bama thing and others are just renting the top spot!

LSU beating Bama on Sat is just to good! I want to feel the agony of the loss! I want to see the crying!! I want to hear good game man when they want to break down and cry!!

I want to see Les Miles walking around in T town looking for purple to give a thumbs up to!!!

I want to see the big Bama banner on the side line as the Tigers are jumping on the Bama Field!!!

Thats what I want!!!

Geaux Tigers

Beat Bama!!!!

:miles:

1 person likes this.
  2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

really? i never would have known.

btw, i gave my dog a stuffed elephant toy. i named the toy "tidey bowl" and am encouraging the dog to kill it.

for me, its another family rivalry game.

with moo u, its because my aunt and uncle are retired profs there and one of their daughters is a graduate. and yes, they all own and love those freakin cowbells.

for tulane... well, we know about that one.

now its another with bama. other daughter of above aunt and uncle got her undergraduate degree from bama and is back there as a professor.

add too that, greenie grew up in bama and is a gump fan. can i pick em, or what? :rolleye33:

3. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

*raises hand*

I've hated Alabama for as long as I can remember and it always sickens me when I bring it up around my sports buddies that they all remark "Oh, it's only because $atan is coaching there..." Wrong! It is a distinct rivalry that boils my blood everytime we play them. They have an arrogance that can only be matched by the USC Condoms.

Geaux to hell, Alabama.

Buck Fama.

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I go thru the very same thing. They just don't get it, that we LSU fans, especially the born and raised, HATE Bama, always have and always will. The best answer I give my friends is I love Mickey Mouse, always have and always will, unless he is the coach of Bama, then I would hate him too.:geaux: :LSU231:

5. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

I hate tampons! well, sometimes a red and white tampon is a good thing.

6. TigerCliff

I love that

I love Mickey too!! spent 1000's of dollars at Mickeys house this year

but

If Mickey started coaching Bama - hate him!!!

:milesmic:

7. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

i don't really understand the "hatred" a lot of people have for other schools. it seems childish to me. of course there are certain teams, and fanbases, that can get on my nerves every so often for particular reasons (i.e. said team stands in the way of LSU accomplishing certain goals,) but i can't honestly say that i hate any school -- except for USL, but they're irrelevant anyway. there are arrogant fans of EVERY school, i choose to ignore those types and associate with the people who represent their school with pride and fervor.

8. TigerCliff

9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Didn't like Bama when I lived there... can't stand them now... and who the hell is this nick guy everyone keeps mentioning?

10. TigerCliff

YouTube - LSU fans take over bar

this is what I want Sat Nov 7th one day after my 57th birthday in every bar in Baton Rouge at about 5:17 pm!!!

love it!!!

happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

:milesmic: