Lets get real!! How many of you Hate Bama??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Nov 3, 2009.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

you are correct.

you're either a tiger, or you're tiger bait!

2. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

When I look at Coach Saban I see him for what he is. He has very solid limits!

Now ask me if I want coach Saban or Coach Miles??

:milesmic:

3. LSUgris-gris

LSUgris-gris Founding Member

Exactly! I can talk bad about my sister/brother, but hell-to-pay if anybody else does. Someone asked me recently that if Texas played Florida for the BCS Championship, who would I root for? (I am a Texas native, Louisiana raised, LSU grad, live in Texas now) I said I would pull for Florida because they are the SEc team. They are family. I don't understand the hate. Rivaly isn't hate. Please take a deep breath and realize we have a quality team that can prevail. Have fun, drink, cook, but don't hate.

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Don't have to, we know the answer!!!!!:milesmic:

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I will cheer for other SEC teams when bowl seasons arrives... but not bama. I lived in Anniston from 2nd-5th grades... and the gumps were annoying then, so I purposely cheered for auburn harder when they played each other to annoy all of my friends... besides it was easy then, auburn had bo jackson... but to this day I cant root for bama, I look forward to seeing them return to winless form.
    As far as saban goes... he was alright when he was here, yeah he helped bring back the fire... BUT... he lied when he left, he lied when left the nfl and he'll lie when he can't achieve top success at bama and heads off to his next stop... but now he's nothing more than an ex coach who is now at a rival program. Regardless of who their coach is, beating bama is always sweet.

6. LSUgris-gris

LSUgris-gris Founding Member

Read this a second time. JayB is a wise man.

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I bought a Buck Fama shirt. I think it's classy :hihi:

I hate Bama. For no other reason than they are an SEC West rival. I do, however, hate the fact that the media has gotten in with the hype dubbing it "The Saban Bowl". Kinda takes the fun outta it. They don't get it, though. Most people that aren't born LSU fans don't realize that the hatred for them and even an overrated Ole Miss team meant something back in the day and still means something to those of us who have heard the stories. The media makes it into something that it's not. But I still hate Nick Saban for being a douche. Suck it Bama, you're Tigerbait!

8. TRUE2LSU

TRUE2LSU Founding Member

I to HATE Bama! I would rather slide naked down a 20 ft. razor blade into a pool of rubbing alcohol than pull for Bama. I will pull for any other SEC team playing against any out of confrence opponent, but I will NEVER pull for Bama. Part of the reason I divorced my ex-wife is because she was a diehard Bama fan, as was the rest of her family. Had I not had a little bit of a drinking problem 15 years ago, I probably would have never married her!LOL!!!!!!!!!! :geaux: :milesmic: :LSU231:

9. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

I don't hate Bama, or any other football team. But I agree 100% with this.

The only reason I cheer for other SEC teams, in general, is when LSU needs them to win. Otherwise, watching them is like reviewing enemy intelligence and coldly, methodically, looking for weakness.

10. TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV Founding Member

Glad you whipped that drinking problem. For the record, as a Bama fan, I do not hate LSU, not that I "hate" any school's athletic team. I was in Ladd Stadium in 1959 to see Billy Cannon pull the game out in the second half of our game in Coach Bryant's first year, and, ever since, LSU's been my second favorite SEC football team...

1 person likes this.