Lets get real!! How many of you Hate Bama??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Nov 3, 2009.

1. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

I'm not trying to hijack the thread or down you in anyway but when I read your name my mind automatically thought it was the name of a Sexually Transmitted Disease.

2. TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV Founding Member

"HSV" is the international code for Huntsville, AL. 1.5 million air passengers a year have it printed on their baggage tags. A lot of your members who visit Tidefans.com are familiar with it. I'm an administrator there...

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Now if you'd have asked me if I hate Tennessee???....I'm all in !!!!!!:wink:.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I thought I was old. . . :hihi:

5. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

OH yea

I can hate me some Bama this week!!!!!:helmet:

6. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

As I said, it wasn't intended as a personal slight, just popped into my head when I saw your username in all caps, haha.

7. TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV Founding Member

I thought you knew I was your senior... :D

8. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

9. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

If you're really senior to Red and myself, then HSV must mean..."Hair's since vanished" :hihi:.

10. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I don't hate Bama, but I enjoy a win over Bama more than any other SEC school. I go back to the 60's, and the road to the SEC championship in the 60's and 70's went through Bama. Too often we failed to go through there. So any win over Bama is sweet.

It does irk me the way some of their fans are snooty and put on this air that they are somehow "naturally ordained to rein over the SEC and the national football scene". The idea seems so preposterous, you'd think they were joking, but after you see it and hear it so long, you begin to think they might actually believe it! That ain't right.

LSU fans are more down to earth. We think we are entitled to enjoy the titles we win on the field of play, no more and no less.

Tide-HSV, thanks for stopping by on this Bama / LSU week! I read your SEC analysis at TideFans.com, and I tip my hat to you, sir! Great Job covering the whole breath of the SEC, and your objectivity is unmatched!!!

I will also compliment TideFans for their great thread on Billy Cannon last week. Some great individual contributions from eye witnesses, HSV among them!

Here's to a great clean hard hitting SEC slobberknocker, and no injuries. I expect a close hard fought game that right now, could go either way. This should be fun!

1 person likes this.