Lets move on. Auburn won, we lost..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Oct 27, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Lets look at facts. LSU is still in control of the west with only one SEC loss everyone else 2 except for Bama and they cannot go anyway.

We lost plain and simple. Auburn was the better team that day. Are they a better team ?? They were that day.
    We have two loses. Most teams have 3. All we have to do is win a few more games and we win the west. We are still in control of our own destiny.

Auburn was the better team yesterday, The Damien James fiasco, Spears out, Sabans Mother in Law and Marcus playing the worst game at Auburn since Jamie Howard. All made us have a bad day.

OUr kids started to believe their own hype and Auburn whipped us. They were a rabid dog in the corner.

Is Auburn a better team then LSU ? Look at the season so far to answer that. WE beat florida handidly. They lost to florida.

We just got beat yesterday. PLain and simple. Let auburn Revel in their victory. And lets move on.

Also kudos to Tubby, he said he and Nick were friend. And I must acknowledge he show of class yesterday. He could have easily run the score up and didn't.

Anyway, I am tuning out for a few weeks. My wife was worried about my blood pressure yesterday. I need a break. That loss sucked.

Congrats to Chuck and the other Auburn fans here. Enjoy your week.

LSU is still a fantastic football team, who had a breakdown yesterday. We are still in 1st. We still control our destiny.

One last thing. Auburn won a battle. But we are still winning the war.

There are 11-12 games in a season. WE won games teams like Auburn lost. We lost one game on a bad day.

We are still a top 20 team.

Talk to you in two weeks. Tuning out.

Geaux Tigers.

[​IMG]

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I would not have been surpised if Tubby would have gone for the TD at the very end. As I was leaving the stadium I did have several AU fans tell us to be sure to beat Bama.

I am glad that LSU still controls their own destiny. Also, one loss in the SEC does not mean it is over. It is not rare for one of the teams in the SECCG to have a loss or two. Let's show Auburn what kind of team we are by making it to Atlanta.