Lets Party With Matt Leinert

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Apr 2, 2008.

1. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

Bingo!

Unfortunately, this comes with the territory. Is there a problem with him having a party and doing keg stands? No. I did plenty of this, and sadly, occassionally still do. But, no matter where goes, or who he hangs out with, there will be someone looking to make a fool of him somehow, someway.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

whats your keg stand record in seconds?

3. Pringle

Pringle FUSC and FND

OMG not underage college girls drinking at a house party! Arrest that man he is contributing to the delinquency of minors! As long as your not too old for it to be socially acceptable be having sex with girls under 21 then there shouldn't be a problem. When he is 26 or 27 and he is still doing this stuff then "Houston we have a problem". Its not like he has the reputation of Peyton Manning; Leinart already has at least 1 kid and who knows how many other coeds he has knocked up. I am so sick with people worshiping pro athletes and expecting them to be role models, when they are just average people with a talent for a sport. They are payed to play football and entertain the fans. If companies don't like his image then that is his choice to lose that money and if his team doesn't like it, then 1) they shouldn't have drafted him, knowing his past or 2) trade him or release him. But pro sports is all about winning and as long as you are still going to practice and working hard on gameday then why the hell does anyone care that he is doing keg stands?

People have no clue what Marques Colston does in the offseason, because Paparrazzi don't follow his ass around all the time and magazines aren't paying for pictures of him. Its amazing how when you are able to stalk people 24/7 that you see that they do exactly what the rest of us do. They eat, they ****, they sleep and they do stupid stuff sometimes; but when you are in the privacy of your own home drinking with friends, and the next day ESPN is saying you are a bad role model! I call bull**** this is so stupid!

I can't believe I'm defending Mat Leinart because I can't stand the guy!

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I said nothing about his being a role model. Providing alcohol to minors is illegal, period. Matt is certainly capable of hooking up with ladies who are past 21. Did he really think that a bunch of drunk co-eds would party (in every sense) with him and then pinky swear not to talk about it or sell the photos? I'm not judging him, just suggesting that common sense was absent that night.

I would agree that if you are taking care of bidness on the field, you can get a hall pass of sorts off of it but Matt hasn't achieved that kind of success as yet. Not only that but Matt hasn't exactly shyed away from the Holllywood persona. I think he actually enjoys having his faced plastered everywhere. He can do what he wants but then he should also expect some of the consequences. Newton's law of motion and all.

5. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

"i swear officer, i thought she was 21. oh and by the way i'm matt leinart, do you want an autograph???

"whaddya mean, no?"

6. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

Pretty weak, actually. When it comes to beer drinking, I have always considered myself more of a long distance runner.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You might have a point. :hihi: Hey Pringle, how bout this one? Dis okay too? :wave:

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Well, he did go to USC so we already figured as much. :wave:

Oh, and before you say it, those two LSU students in the student section a couple back...yeah, those- they were USC transfer students. :wink: