Lets see what else the "fake news" will get wrong. KAG

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dont know much about diving but 200 ft is deep from what I understand. Tried diving once and it's not for me makes me a little claustrophobic. I tend to go up not down. Climbed to the top of Imperial Bowl at Breckenridge to ski that bowl once. Took 45 minutes to get 5 minutes of skiing. Nice being that high 12,998 ft but too much climbing for so little skiing.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

3. GiantDuckFan

200' is the deepest the manuals recommend, without stopping at a breathing station on the ascent. It's called a bounce dive, you descend as quick as you can, then come back up at a slow prescribed rate.

@ 200' is very fucking scary and freezing cold,.. it's pitch black, you're weightless, so the only way to tell which way is up/down is by watching the bubbles. Basically your life depends on your flashlight. The effects of Oxygen poisoning at that depth is equivalent to drinking 6 shots of alcohol, your mind really wants to panic. Once I could say I did it,.. I never wanted to do it again.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just as soon play Russian roulette with 5 rounds is a six round revolver.

shane0911 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes I heard you get a little crazy in the head and panic at those depths. At ,13,000 ft you have to be a little carefull. Best to wait for about 15 minutes to acclimate before jumping into the bowl to ski. A fall in Imperial Bowl on certain parts results in sliding all the way to the bottom. Highlands Bowl in Aspen is worse.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Watching the girations Starbucks is going through and it's sad. It's over for them. They will now have to put up with bums and druggies hanging out in their stores not having to buy anything drving away customers and they will not be able to do a thing about it. Their bathrooms will become places to shoot up drugs and they will be afraid to call the police for fear of a backlash.

We reap what we sow

Keep voting democrat

7. GiantDuckFan

you turn on the air raid siren whenever a blue bird flies by

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

saywhaaat.gif
    You lost me 02_small.jpg

Attached Files:

9. GiantDuckFan

you're so slanted,.. you perceive even a little blue bird as a liberal threat,.. gives you the credibility of Tokyo Rose

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Bluebirds are a liberal cancer upon our country. All red states should establish no fly zones over their boundaries. Red birds like cardinals would be welcome. Cardinals are the mascot of sports teams in conservative states like Arizona and Missouri. Also the Louisville Cardinals. The University of Delaware in Joe Biden's state sports teams are the Blue Hens. And the Blue Jays are not even American. We should build a really tall fence with netting at the Canadian border to stop them from flying here and pooping on the cars of God fearing red blooded Americans.

Winston1 and GiantDuckFan like this.