Lets see what else the "fake news" will get wrong. KAG

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 12, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The problem Winston is that you and other think the US owes the world something. We dont. Let Trump play the game he is good at.

Thus far, all these trade wars and "bad deals" you and the media have shit on have ended up gravy.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So apparently you only believe what he said yesterday. You put no value on the years and years of calling for tariffs on foreign goods. You put no value on his actually raising tariffs on steel to Canada even though we are a NET EXPORTER of steel to Canada. You put no value on anything he’s said before.
    You’re either senile and can’t remember yesterday or you’re bullshitting because you’ve so invested in Trump you can acknowledge or handle the truth. Every serious conservative economist has spoken out against Trump’s move.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Try again. We don’t owe the world anything but I think we owe it to the country and our people to have the best economic situation possible. While not perfect we still hold a favorable position. Chaos is bad for economies and the hampering of trade caused by a tariff war would be catastrophic.

What gravy? We have no deals. Trump has not renegotiated any of the trade treaties...not to our favor. We’re getting on the outside looking in. Don’t you remember he pulled us out of the TPP and when he asked to be let back in he was rebuffed. You’ve been fooled by his television show. This isn’t reality TV that is scripted to make him look good. This is the real world (pun intended) that doesn’t dance to his tune. He should be fired.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Moe I know you’re older and maybe your memory isn’t what it used to be. So let me enlighten you. Trump has been against free trade his whole life. You can go back years and see interviews where he wants tariffs imposed. As to Larry Kudlow, he’s sold his soul to become a shill.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No I believe in a strategy. The guy laid it out for you tools yet you ignore it and get all pissy. Not my problem.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Exactly so shut up take a seat and evaluate once done.

You are like a woman bitching about what you "think" "might" happen.

He cant possibly do worse than "pallet of cash" "Muslim in chief".

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You know I saw a strategy like that used successfully by Cleavon Little in Blazing Saddles. You’d have to be as dumb as the characters in the town for that to work.
    He’s got no strategy...he’s just throwing a temper tantrum like a 9 year old girl who didn’t get a pony.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

HalloweenRun likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Simple question for a simple guy. Trump has proposed dropping all tariffs and subsidies on all trade yet the other nations seem to not be for that, why are they not for that? No tariffs on our side none on their side. Whats the problem?

Here is yet another question; The Mexican government thinks our borders should be open and its racist if not. OK so is it ok for Americans to cross into Mexico illegally, recieve wellfare, start business, get free schooling and health care without penality? Are they racists if they don't allow this?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    LSUpride123 likes this.