Lets see what else the "fake news" will get wrong. KAG

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 12, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its funny you ignored Trump's proposal to the EU with ZERO TARIFFS and BARRIERS.

EU declined it.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Nothing but a Trump strawman. He’s advocated tariffs for over 30 years and never offered the no tariffs idea till now. It’s gives him an excuse nothing more.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So you don’t really have a point then do you? You bitch about tariffs. He offers to remove them, you keep bitching.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Do you understand what a strawman is? If he truly meant that to be a genuine offer he would have kept bringing it up and pursuing genuine negotiations. However he mentioned it once in an angry exchange during the G7 and has never mentioned it again.
    BTW you’ve been using this as a strawman to avoid facing the consequences of what Trump has done.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It’s clear you have zero clue what it is.

I have said repeatedly this has been a tactic of his. He has shown this over and over again.

You are a whinny little girl.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

That's not a strawman anyhow.

7. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

@Winston1 you have Trump derangement syndrome, badly. Do you honestly expect things to happen overnight? It takes time and patience which you don't seem to have right now

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

A tactic or a serious offer? Can’t be both. You are confused as you claim it to be both depending on the moment. If it’s a tactic then it a strawman because he has shown no interest or intention of following up on it.
    If it’s serious then why hasn’t he followed up with more effort and tried negotiating.
    As Jack Nicholson said in A FewGood Men.... you can’t take the truth.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That’s a facile comment. There’s nothing wrong with making observations in real time. As I did about Korea I’ll admit to my mistakes when pointed out....will you? It seems 90% of the consequences of his tariffs have been bad for us.
    As to so called Trump derangement I would have the same issues with the tariffs no matter who invoked them. Do you approve of and support the $12 billion in added subsidies to farmers?

10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

It's a temporary stopgap measure while they negotiate the end result so no, I don't have a problem with that. If it becomes a permanent thing, then we can reassess.

UGH - I hate one handed typing