Lets see what else the "fake news" will get wrong. KAG

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 12, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It can be a tactic and a short term holding point. There is a long game to this.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They can be bad in the short run and better in the long. The fact is, like the Saud Oil price fiasco a few years ago, we had a short term pain for over leveraged producers to now leaned out machines killing it. Saud thought it was kill our O&G market in the short term. They were wrong.

With the tariff regard, we would be the first hit in the short term by almost any tariff as it gets immediately passed to consumers. In the long run? Companies likely start to source elsewhere and lean out. Part of the reason China is attractive for many companies is the cheap child labor, little to no regulation, and price manipulation. If the US forces this away, its only a matter of time before the "benefits" of cheap parts, labor and materials runs out.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So when has a government program ever been temporary?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Let’s see 87 years and a Civil War to eliminate.....that’s something to bank on.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There is obviously more, but you need your chamber to cry in so.... This country changes every year. Hell, just in Trumps presidency. You would have to be an objective person to see that though.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Pride of course the country changes continually. I don’t like the changes Trump is making or advocating anymore than I like what the Democrats stand for.
    I refuse to accept we’re trapped in only 2 choices. There is a better way but it takes courage to find and hold that path. I see those who confine themselves to I hate the Democrats so Trump’s my only choice as whinny babies.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Slight change of focus. I find it hilarious that the guy involved in the playmate and National Inquirer hush up story is named David Pecker.

As much as I detest talking heads on Cable news, the fact they can talk about a sexual story and David Pecker, withou smiling or smirking, is commendable.

Bengal B, GiantDuckFan and shane0911 like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well what was the other choice? Look I was not a fan of the Don, he still seems like a loose canon but I sure as hell wasn't going to vote for that bitch. I don't like it any more than you do but that doesn't change the fact of the matter and that was they were our only two choices. Yes technically one could have voted for that Gary fella or whatever his name was but enough of that shit happens and that bitch is now the Prez.

For all the bitching you are doing you are missing out on a lot of good things happening for this guy. He has undone just about everything that the muslin put in place to cripple the country and we are starting to walk, hell I'd say we are at least at a trot now. Its good times bro, if you take that cry towel off of your eyes you might be surprised.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I would have to grip a handful of broken glass to keep from laughing.

HalloweenRun likes this.