lets take a look at Toms predictions

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMJ, Nov 6, 2002.

1. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Never said the Democrats would take the House. Perhaps, you need to increase the dose of your medicine or attend LA (liar's anonymous) and actually participate and admit your regression this time.

Never said the Jebbie would lose. As I stated, the idiot was ahead the entire time. Zogby had him getting closed down to 3 points, but that was just a couple of weeks ago. I haven't posted on the other board in MONTHS. Better get your timeline straight, junior, because your CLAIM doesn't even make any sense.

Oh, and peabrain, on the Wayne Allard deal, I referenced Zogby's poll that had Strickland 10 points ahead in a post related to the resume one. If you aren't bright enough to follow the history of an issue, get a retarded child to help you.

Never said that Kirk would win Gramm's seat. Another LIE by the king of such, MAJOR JERK.

The spin about Louisiana is nonsense. Many times the ones who voted for another candidate in the same party don't bother showing up for the runoff election. They vote for the person for some particular reason and don't give a damn about the one who made the runoff. Mary has a distinct advantage being around 20 points ahead to begin with and only needing a handful of points to make 50% the next go around.