Let's talk about cloning

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Feb 1, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How does everyone feel about this. I'm watching an episode of Expidition Unknown on the Travel Channel. These people at this one lab in Seoul Korea have cloned over 600 dogs, and now they are trying to clone a fucking wooly mamouth.

I don't know why anyone would clone a wooly mamouth. And I don't think I like the idea of them making so many dogs that will have to live in a lab or just be baby factories. That's no life for a dog. They even made one with glow in the dark nails by using some cells from a jellyfish.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What I want to know is when I can get a cloned 20 year old copy of myself and have my brain transplanted into it. Or even better a Tom Brady model with all the QB's knowledge and skills built in

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Koreans eat their dogs. Huge black market for some rover. Just saying, they may be saturating the market by trying to drive the price or the market down or out.

el005639 likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They need to clone a pack of Korean eating dogs. Sic him Kim Chi

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I think they're cloning dead dogs for people, mostly. Not just robot army dogs

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Just wait until the Democrats found out. They can then make Whites a minority by cloning a bunch of BLM people.

7. Big Tiger

Big Tiger They don't call me "Big" for nuttin

No need as long as minorities multiply like fuckin rabbits.

8. LaSalleAve

No they are taking cloned specimens and basically knocking up female dogs. They are essentially breeding with no males, which is bad enough when you have breeders that use these poor female dogs as production lines with males involved.

I'm not real sure how they will do the mamouth because there is no host. I guess it will be an artificial one.

Still, this just doesn't seem right. I can understand using stem cells and whatnot and even cloning body parts, but cloning full on live creatures is a bit much imo.

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It's stupid, but there are people paying them $100,000 to clone their dead pets, too. Which is silly, in my opinion. But I have no doubt they're also doing it just to do it.

10. LaSalleAve

Did you watch it? That blows my mind about the 100k for a clone of your pet. It's not the same.