Lets talk UK.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Feb 20, 2006.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

W/Vanderbilt going 3-7 in their last 10, LSU should easily win their next game. Now w/that being said lets take a look @ UK. I think this team can be hit or miss. If I am John Brady I am going to play these guys man to man in your face D. I think that is the KEY to beating UK. Every thing is lined up perfect for LSU to win the SEC this year. I think anything less would be a nomination for choke of the year. Come on Brady bring it home. They don’t show UK basketball that much out here so maybe you guys have seen more games then olVENICEdog so what are your keys to the game? Can Brady finally beat Tubby?

2. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

I think Sparks is the only good player on the team, what about you? But we should win if Voogd plays enough.

But seriously, I don't see anyone on our team that can handle Morris down low, but luckily Kentucky has had problems getting him the ball all year. Hopefully Taz will be healthy again and we can beat UK for the first time in...?

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

UK has good size inside and they are athletic. They think they've rebounded a bit after USC. The key to this game will be controlling Rondo and getting up early on UK.

4. olVENICEdog

You hit the nail on the head w/that one. That kid Sparks can shoot the $h!+ out of the ball. I wish LSU had him. But that’s neither here nor there. What's up w/Taz? Will he play? LSU could use some fresh legs.

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

...but if we get up to a decent lead in the 2nd half, we need to keep composure and hold on to the lead.

6. olVENICEdog

After the last few games, Brady is going to need more then a 10-point cushion going into the last 5 minutes. I think that goes w/any team that we play.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

We play Vandy on the road. I wouldn't be looking past them. LSU! has not been playing that well and Vandy has a way of shooting lights out on that freak of a court they have. USC on the road will be no cakewalk either. There are no easy games left on the schedule and anyone who thinks otherwise is an ignorant fool.

8. olVENICEdog

I don't know if you can read but this team lost 7 out of their last 10. I don't care if they are playing barefoot w/gloves on LSU should kill this team. Who’s going to stop Big Baby, DMitch and TT? That team sucks and if I want to overlook them I will. LSU should beat this team w/out even calling a timeout. Get real and lets talk UK boy.

9. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I think it's safe to say that you already did.... :shock: I hope you don't have to eat crow.....but if the game is closer than it is in your mind, you don't unfairly attack the team negatively....

10. olVENICEdog

IM going to save that for the end of the year. I think this year has already been a success. Depending on how we play in the NCAAT I will be a good fan.:thumb: