Liberal Bleeding Hearts

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CalcoTiger, Jan 30, 2004.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Liberal Bleeding Hearts on this board like to bash President Bush for his policies and it is their American right to do so.

But all i ask is we hold President Bush to the same standards by which we held President Clinton too.

Lets do an analysis:

Bush : Shows the rest of the world we will do whats right even if it means going it alone. Does what should have been done according to UN resolutions that our previous President was too cowardly to enforce.

Knows that to fight this war will have to run deficits but is willing to put his office and re-election at risk because he has some backbone and believes in standing up for what he believes.

Clinton:

Enforces none of the UN resolutions when we had the backing of the world. Lets UN inspectors be kicked out and does nothing. He must have been getting with Monica Lewinsky and was too busy to focus on running the country. Or was it selling the Chinese all our technology. I forget.

I can go on and on.

All i ask is you bleeding hearts hold President Bush to the same lowered expectations that you did President Clinton.

When you do that President Bush soars and that moral giant Bill Clinton is a disgrace.

I dont agree with everything President Bush has done. But i applaud him for having some backbone and making some tough decisions.

I think he should have gone to the U.S. Congress and had war declared on Iraq when the UN decided not to enforce their own sanctions they put in place. Then he would have American Law on his side and the Constitution. Thats where i disagreed with him but i still support what he has done.

Geaux Tigers

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

You're preachin to the choir here buddy, I'm with you 100%

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Hey that sounds like cotton bowl LOL