Liberals Cannot Handle the Truth

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Oct 17, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What exactly do you consider a handout? If Joe Smith works his whole life and pays taxes his whole life, social security all that jazz and then is all of the sudden unemployed, does him filing for unemployment make him a freeloader? I mean he paid into that program.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I think you already know the difference between guys like Joe Smith and the true freeloaders. Unemployment is a temporary bridge to partially help working people until they can get another job. Maximum unemployment benefits are not all that much and not enough to maintain the lifestyle of a person who has been working and incurred bills. And Unemployment is temporary. When it runs out you are shit out of luck if you haven't gotten another job. It's not the same as welfare that somebody gets even never having paid a dime into the system and goes on forever. Welfare is a way of life for the real freeloaders

LSUTiga and uscvball like this.
  3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

You mistook my post. My post was in relation to people's actions I.e. drug use leading them down a dark path

LSUTiga likes this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Can the Hillary voters jump in here to discuss these videos of DNC operatives admitting to inciting violence at Republican/Trump rallies? And of course, they admit ties and direct coordination with Hillary.

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And this little beauty too....Donna Brazille doing her best Corinne Brown...

at 3:21... "no right being traffic in the public spear". Hilarious. I think it's meant to be trafficking in the public sphere but even that is an incorrect application of her intended meaning.

at 3:27..."if you want to badger women, you are welcome to". Despicable. A reporter politely attempts to get the truth and her response is to attempt to turn it into a sexist attack.

Brazille got caught. She can't admit it so she obamfuscates.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Obamfuscates LOL. I used the wird obfuscate in a post about Les Miles. I should have said milesfuscate

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

lol. You know dam well they'll deflect this too. Course, that's the point of the thread so good get.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

The US knew of 10 al qaida camps in Benghazi but only had 3 agents. Hillary was informed that there was not a protest, but in fact, a full on attack....but Rice still went with the movie explanation. Despite being told to evacuate as the best idea, Hillary just wanted to get people there to help. Hillary only wanted to establish an embassy so she could put it on her resume. She cared nothing about the actual situation longer term because she already knew she was leaving the job.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ter...-camps-benghazi-state-dept-deployed-3?ref=yfp

I imagine they will deny all this too.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ils-about-fathers-death/ar-AAjve28?li=BBnb7Kz

Anyone here surprised by this? I bet I can make a short list.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Gotta love Chelsea's email to her mom just hours after Benghazi....

"Such anathema to us as Americans — and a painful reminder of how long it took modernism to take root in the U.S., after the Enlightenment, the 14th, 15th, 16th, 19th amendments,"

W...T...F. Who talks like that and under THOSE circumtances?