Liberals Cannot Handle the Truth

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Oct 17, 2016.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I believe it's our right,.. but I don't own a gun, don't need a gun, don't want a gun

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Clara the pistol packing tranny

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Better to have one and not need it than to need one and not have it

4. GiantDuckFan

oh, that Clara, she's trouble

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Our side (Consevatives) are not trying to FORCE you to own a gun HOWEVER your side (libtard democrats) wants to FORCE us to give up our guns much like Hitler, Stalin and Castro did.Democrats are the modern version of the NAZI PARTY. Have lost all respect for democrats, you are the enemy of the American Constitution and freedom in general. I was a democrat in college till I realized what yall were up to. Joined the Sierra Club but after a few meetings that turned me off of your side forever.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    LSUTiga likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

I'm an environmentalist, I believe in evolution, global warming, world government, socialized medicine and the equality of races and religions, I'm against capital punishment, I don't hunt or fish,.. I really annoy the hell out of half my friends.

I believe in our right to bear arms, I'm against abortion, against euthanasia, I don't care about homosexual rights, I think women, lawyers, and pussy men are fucking things up,.. I really piss off the other half of my friends,............. so don't label me

I get it, kiki, you don't like liberals,.. think they're stupid morons, deluded halfwits, mutton-headed cretins, who are out to destroy America.. Well guess what,.. liberal democrats think conservatives are out of their fucking minds, nuttier than chipmunks, simpleminded dolts, who are set on destroying America

None of that is true,.. it's good people seeking truth but seeing it differently,.. both sides are valid,.. but we don't have to choose sides, and we don't have to stake our position and defend it,.. the solution is not in the extremes, the answer is in the center.

"always take the middle path"

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    LSUTiga, LaSalleAve, COTiger and 3 others like this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

This is why we like you here your a walking conundrum.

LSUTiga, LSUpride123 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Bravo

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If you ever saw the original Karate Kid one of my favorite lines was when Miagi used the road metaphor to Daniel Son about learning karate. Miagi explained you on left side of road you OK. You on right side of road you OK. You in middle of road you get squashed like grape. Middle is not the place to be in life either. At this stage of history both sides are not OK the left in this country and everywhere is simple wrong.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You guys should give up your cars, air conditioners, electricity and everything else that is made from hydrocarbons and walk the walk but you wont do that. Why dont you guys start a 2 man commune and live off the land but that wont work either means you will have cut down trees (oh my God), start fires (more global warming), kill plants and animals (you evil killers) etc, etc, etc. The Arapaho Indians would describe you guys as "heap big smoke no fire".