Line is out... LSU is a -1pt favorite vs Florida

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by www.six3.us, Oct 1, 2006.

1. www.six3.us

www.six3.us Founding Member

the total is set at 39.5

If i was a florida fan id jump all over it... higher ranked team home a dog? I SMELL TRAP!

2. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

I dont care what the line is...if we dont win by more than 10 points i will be a little upset.

3. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

More than 10 points on the road at the Swamp? I think I'm tempering my expectations a little...

4. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

we have been very good in the Swamp since the 2002 season when we emptied it in the 3rd quarter and refused to run it up (remember we had several opportunities to put more on the board that game, and Saban chose to be a good sportsman).

I am not impressed with Florida offensively, and I think we will be able to move the ball on them.

5. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Florida's no longer coached by Ron Zook, so that helps at least a little. I don't think this is a guaranteed win by any stretch.

6. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

agreed, but Urban is no defensive mastermind either. we know what our defense is capable of, Florida looked good late against an average Bama team, and survived against Tennessee. I question them.

I also question Leak...I thnk he is looking over his shoulder constantly for Tebow to take over, and that leads to mistakes (which he has made). This will be a breakout game for us, I have a very good feeling. The Auburn game still stings for the players, and they will be very ready to prove themselves on a national stage again against a top 5 team.

7. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

:thumb: motivational point.

Hope they play smart and do not get sucked into overpersueing. I am sure Florida will try to use the LSU speed and aggressive play against us.
    ________
    Bbw milf

8. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

I just am not impressed with UF's offense. They scrap by Tenn who has a decent defense, and Bama's D did pretty decent against UF. I say their offense does very little against LSU D.

I'm worried about the running game, JR sticking with his mechanics and not lobing balls like he didn at AU, & getting comfortable in the pocket.

9. TigerNtz

TigerNtz Ridley

Thats pushing it a little too far... hopefully the tigers will win by more than 10 though:geauxtige

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I feel a big win coming! :thumb: