Linebacker Linebacker Linebacker

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LaSalleAve, Sep 23, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Please those in the know, tell me LSU is going to knock it out of the park when it comes to linebackers in 2016. Should LSU try to find a JUCO transfer? I think everything is pointing to Beckwith's departure to the NFL. Is there anyone on the squad that change positions? What's the plan for linebacker next year?

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I know they are recruiting a bunch of top tier LBs and are high on their lists, but I don't think they lead for many. LB and DT are two positions where the staff needs to be very successful in this recruiting cycle.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

If we need to use whores to get LB's, I say we do it. We will have no problem attracting DB's, but we ain't known as LBU. Need to get them high end hookers tirk knows.

islstl, LSUMASTERMIND and shane0911 like this.
  4. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I hope this is the route, we don't need to try to sustain success with a bunch of rooks.

6. LaSalleAve

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

8. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

Don't forget two committed thus far. Only thing is according to the article above one of them might be an inch or two away from packing on 40-50 pounds and playing DE.

I have a great friend who coaches Fowler in Austin. He said the kid loves UT but wants to get away from home and wants to go pro and he thinks LSU is about to go on a great LB run and he wants to be a part of it. He has the head for MLB even though he might play strongside.

red55 likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The thing that stood out to me there is the kid from Texas and them saying that atm looks to be our strongest competition for his services. @asignupe99 is this the same kid you were talking about? The Fowler guy? If so and he loves UT I can't see him even thinking about going to play for the faggies. The other thing there is how could we possibly lose a LB to chavis? I don't care that he is now at atm but if he starts recruiting stellar LB classes there after putting us in LB hell for so long that will piss me off.

10. LaSalleAve

Hasn't the story always been that Chavis isn't a good recruiter though?

If it's PT we are talking about as a need for these guys, it'll be there. Shit we may have to have Fournette play LB next year, our lb's suck