List your top 5 HC wish list

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jan 10, 2011.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

reverse mojo? :hihi:

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I know this is all moot as CLM is staying, but I wanted to comment on Leach by saying, NOT NO! BUT F*CK NO!!!!

Yeah, a "loose cannon" is putting it mildly. He's an arrogant prick that treats his players and media like a$$.

Not only that, but I HATE his offense. Putting the ball up 50 times a game while watching stud RB's like Ridley, Ware, Ford, Jeremy Hill and Hilliard freak'n rot on the sidelines is NOT something I would like to witness.

And for ALL Leach's TT offensive records, they would wet the bed nearly every time they faced a legit defense. Sure, they OCCASSIONALY would beat a quality opponent (i.e. Texas...but they had to have the best WR in the nation do it in the final seconds). TT would feast on inept programs like Kansas, Iowa St., K-State and Baylor but struggle against OU. So Leach's octane offense would face MAYBE 2 REAL defenses their entire schedule, yet be 8-4 or best case 9-3. Why? Because ANY team that's one-diminsional gets handled when they go up against a stout defense. And THAT's what virtually every program in the SEC has.

To put it bluntly: I would rather castrate myself with a wooden knife than want Mike F-ing Leach as the head coach at LSU.

This is the SEC, bro! NOT the Big XII, Big East or ACC.