Little Known Facts

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Feb 27, 2014.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well then that explains it. She has a "want" to show them off, as she should. Someone (papa tigerchic I suppose) paid good money for them. I see nothing wrong with that. ;)

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It's that bros before ho's mentality. Balance it with chicks before dicks.

And you should be pissed at your mom....I would be. Be mad at the BF too. A rare look I guess isn't awful but if he lingers or isn't discreet enough, he's sending a message. Men are men and they aren't blind but mom should be off the menu completely.

3. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Oh she wants to, no doubt.......I haven't the slightest idea what papa could provide, just what he hasn't.

Oh I called them both out on the spot, I said, Wait I'm not blind I totally see you looking at my moms tits......his response was they were in front of him and I was just appreciating them.....but really if mom didn't have the hooker t-shirt rolling it wouldn't have been an issue or I think.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

God bless you please Mrs Robinson

shane0911 likes this.
  5. shane0911

See, this reminds me of a time a few years ago at the lake. Bunch of us just anchored and swimming and having fun. I have a whale tail on the lower unit and I trim it level and it becomes a great seat about chest deep in the water. Well her cousin was swimming behind the boat and her bf at the time sneaks up behind her and lifts her out of the water. Well, gravity being what it was decided to grab hold of her top and there she was, nipples almost on the nose right in front of me.

So tell me why I got slapped in the back of the head!!! What was I supposed to do, go blind? Hell no, if tits are exposed I'm going to look at em.

6. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Preferably you should treat it like a murder scene, of course you look at it, but then once the shock of seeing someone who isn't your significant other sets in (for guys it should be somewhere between 0.5-1.2 seconds) you immediately turn your head away in horror.........now for us when Channing Tatum, Tom Brady or someone who bears a striking resemblance walks by, those rules don't apply to us......we are loyal to our men, you are as loyal as your options! :)

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Women who dress to be looked at will get looked at. This is always how it has worked. The looker does not mind and the lookee doesn't mind. The only ones that mind are the other women dressing to be looked at.

Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  8. shane0911

Maybe I didn't provide enough detail. They weren't on display for very long, about as long as it take for a man to lift a girl out of the water and then back down. 2 seconds maybe? Long enough for me to realize what had happened. Certainly not enough time to gawk or anything more of a "Shit, I think I just saw some boobs"

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is that all. Tom Brady has more time than that to throw the ball under pressure. What about a second look? Just so I can describe the scene in case I have to testify. I do want to be accurate.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Moms are different. And there is a way to dress that says "do me" and a way that says "it's okay to appreciate but be respectful". Discretion is key and if you can't look at your own woman that way on the reg, there's a problem.

Not worthy of a head slap. Shoulda returned the favor.