little punk mayweather vs MMA guy

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by shane0911, Jun 15, 2017.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Anyone going to shell out the coin to watch this bullshit? Complete joke and a really bad look for both guys and both sports. I'm out.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Rhymes with day...

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The fight will be boxing rules so McGregor has no prayer. I would watch if it was with MMA rules to see Mayweather get the dog shit beat out of him.

el005639 and KyleK like this.
  4. Big Tiger

Big Tiger They don't call me "Big" for nuttin

McGregor has beat boxers so we may be surprised.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I bet a guy 50 bucks starlight up two months ago that Mayweather would win. I'll probably lay that on mccgregor to try and win 400.

I'll watch it but sure as fuck won't pay for it. Gonna be boring.

6. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

No... I won't spend another minute watching, muchless paying to see a defense and point win by Mayweather. Conor has no chance, unless colusion and fraud are a part of boxing... hold on.

Too many respected opinions are saying that Mayweather can just show up and box Conor for the win. I do think that Mayweather will win, it's just how... stopage after 8 or 10 or by decision.

Too bad another boxing super bowl like event will be boring. The only thing not boring will be the press conference smack talk.

If this was MMA, Conor would win inside of 2 and half minutes of the first round.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I'll be in Vegas that weekend. Definitely will watch it somewhere there.

The thing about Conor McGregor is that he thinks it, says it, and then does it. He has positive thinking / law of attraction powers. While everyone else in the UFC is complaining about wage scale, he hooked the biggest fish in the ocean. Not bad for a man who was on the dole 4 years ago.

The fight will be in a boxing ring with boxing rules but I don't expect him to learn how to beat Mayweather with those limitations in only a few months. There isn't a proven strategy to use out there. Conor and Coach K will have to employ something unique but within the rules. Conor is big on studying movement and creating angles. It will be interesting to see what they come up with.

If Mayweather has his way, the fight will be boring and he will win. The hype leading up to the fight will be the best show.

8. watson1880

I don't recall who, please refresh my memory.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yeah the spectacle is purely entertainment. I don't watch WWE but it's akin to that and I like it when it's not totally scripted. Just partly.

10. watson1880

Right nothing proven... but hope a 40 yr old acts 40 and counter punch a counter puncher. Faint the punch, don't be there and fire away.
    [​IMG]