little punk mayweather vs MMA guy

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by shane0911, Jun 15, 2017.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

McGregor came out in, maybe the 7th or 8th, and used his last bit of gas. After that it was like watching a cat play with a mouse.

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

When he is

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I was surprised that Conor's good shots early had no noticeable effect. Weather it was the gloves or Mayweather's ability to take the hits, I don't know. McGregor needed to hurt him early but couldn't. He had no other plan.

Badou Jack was the only guy who could hit hard all night.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Les Miles tweeted he was watching the fight and I shit you not he said "rooting for! Hope the want to win fits the winner".

Fuck me

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That didn't surprise me I thought he would look good in the first 2 rounds and would start to really get exhausted around 5, he got tired around round 3. Pauly M was dead on correct. I didn't expect Floyd to actually win in any fashion other than a decision after 12. The fact that he went offensive was really surprising to me. He said he wanted to give the fans more offense because of the Paciao (spelling) fight.

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Mayweather won fair and square but damn ,the fix was in if it went to decision. 2 judges had Mayweather winning 2 of the first three rounds, when Mayweather wasn't even punching. Mayweather had two outs to win, Conor only had one.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    shane0911 likes this.
  7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

No not wasn't. The only fix would be if McGregor won a decision. Bc the champ never loses if it goes to the scorecard unless he has to be rolled out from his corner on a stretcher. I learned that many years ago.

Cm was sort of competitive but was never in control. He couldn't beat Mayweather if they fought 100 times.

8. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

A long match was bad for the irishman. Mayweather does know ho w to take a punch. Trying to out point him was the wrong plan but a gutsy one.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

He didn't have a plan. Survive only.

uscvball likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Except for whem Michael Spinks was given a bogus decision over Larry Holmes. Holmes was 48-0 and there was no way the mafia was going to allow a black man to tie Rocky Marciano's record.