Lloreda

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PaulP, Mar 14, 2003.

1. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

I'm listening to it over the internet and it sounds like Lloreda is busting his butt. His he completely dominating or what? Okay, with the exception of his free throw shooting.

2. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

Lloreda was a monster. His blocking of Bonner's shot was HUGE.

3. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

This is quite possibly Jaime Lloreda's best game as a Tiger, and the first of many more to come, I hope. Ronald Dupree also had an awesome game. The two-handed dunks sounded so awesome on radio and I assume they were much better in live action, for those of ya'll lucky enough to be near a TV.

We are locked into the Big Dance for certain now. It's just a question of seeding from here on out. If we can pull off a win against Miss. St., I hope for an 8. If we somehow win the SEC Tournament, I will demand a 6 or a 7.

4. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

When the game pulled close in

the second half, I could not concentrate anyway, so I went home to watch the last 10 minutes.

We must be butter baby, cuz we're on a roll.

I really cannot think of a team in the country who I would say we do not have a chance against the way LSU has been playing. My hat is off to Brady and the team for the great job the've been doing. They have done the school and its alumni proud. Keep up the great work, Tigers - beat the shiite out of the cows.

5. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

I don't think there is a team in the country, much less the SEC, that wants to play LSU at this point in the season. We have the hottest team.

My only concern is the stamina of the starters at this point. They don't get much rest during the game(lack of depth) and to have to play 3 games in as many days will have to take a toll on them. MSU had a much easier win today and will have more time to rest by game time. That is a huge MSU advantage. On the bright side, an LSU win will be that much more sweet.

Damn I wish I was in N.O. right now!

6. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

But we had a very easy win over Arky.

7. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

You got that right. I was scanning the UF boards this morning and even they were worried about our hot streak. Even though they were ranked #7 there were alot of UF people admitting that LSU was the hottest team right now and they were worried about an upset.

Stamina is a concern, but I think we can handle it. Florida had a 4 day rest coming into todays game, and look what happened.

I would rather face MSU than Florida right now.

8. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

You knew it was LSU's day when Lloreda hits a 15 foot jumper and two free throws in the 1st half.

We did look dead today at the end and I think Jaime didn't have his legs on his free throws in the second half. They were all off the front rim and some barely even got that. But we go 8-9 players deep so I don't think stamina will be much of a problem. Brady will just have to adjust his substitution patterns to how the guys feel tomorrow.

9. SeN-SaTioN

SeN-SaTioN Founding Member

Man...I was at work and had to listen to it over the LSUsports.tv live feed. I was on the edge of my seat the entire second half. Listening gets the nerves more than TV.

It was great....i'm an LSU alumni and a co-worker of mine is a Gator alumni and we were listening to the game together. I didn't rub it in too much, we have class.

Great game though!!! GEAUX Tigers!!!

10. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Watching on TV or listening are both way more nerve racking than being at the game. When I watch at home, I'm cursing, screaming, biting finger nails, etc but at the game it's much more placid.