Loadholt is a Sooner

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by ckalchLSU, Aug 2, 2006.

1. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Some more light shed on the situation...

I found it odd that he committed to OU so soon after not being eligible at LSU. There were some saying he could play immediately there, but that wasn't true so it just didn't make sense to me. Someone on another board said we wanted Loadholt for 3 years, and with the ineligiblity issue we'd only get him for 2 - so we let him go. Makes the most sense to me.

2. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

This guy is an idiot. He signs with Colorado out of high school. Can't qualify so he goes to JC for two years. Then signs with us, comes to Baton Rouge, and works out with the team all summer but still can't get cleared to play. So he has to go back to JC for another season. Then he announces he's committing to OU? If he ever plays D-1 ball I'll be surprised.

3. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

that was me who said it on the other board, I guess I was wrong. I was told that though by somebody in the know. oh well no loss to us.

4. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Was the class "Business 301: Mastering Time Clock Fraud"

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Supposedly that class has been canceled.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Miles was quoted as saying that he had expected Loadholt to show up in August and had not talked to him about leaving. He had been under the impresssion that Loadholt was getting his math credit in summer school and was progressing satisfactorily.

Sounds like Loadholt was flunking his math class and didn't want to talk to his coach about it. He won't have to take the course to become eligible outside the SEC.

And he can get $100 handshakes every day in Norman, Oklahoma.