Lock of the week (Perrilloux)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gotskeeters, Jan 26, 2005.

1. clair

clair Rockets

He didn't tell me to give it out, but it was pretty much out already. This is his fan-mail address now pretty much.

He wouldn't mind, he woudl love nothing more than to hear from you...

He has a personal address for non-football talk, I won't give out that one though.

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Welcome. Make yourself at home. Do me one favor though, Knock off the "peace" jab every post. We get it allready. Thanks.

3. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Should have said that first.

Have never heard that and I doubt it is true.

Guy is a smart kid though....

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Lock for LSU? Not according to attention hound Dauterive. From today's Austin American-Stateman:

On Monday, Texas offensive coordinator Greg Davis visited with the quarterback in Louisiana and detailed how to fill out the necessary scholarship papers to Texas. During that meeting, East St. John Coach Larry Dauterive said, Perrilloux showed no signs of doubt.

"He was in here with Greg Davis and told Greg Davis he was going to Texas, and he told Mack Brown on the phone that he was going to Texas," Dauterive said. "I hope he can be strong because I know in his heart that's where he wants to go. In my mind, in my presence, he has never wavered from that July commitment.

"Of course, he's still got to go to LSU this weekend. Stranger things have happened."

http://www.statesman.com/horns/content/sports/01/28PERRILLOUX.html

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I still think my hunch is correct, there is going to be a lot of dissapointed people here and in Louisiana next wednesday on this one.

6. Carface

Carface What the...?

I was going to post this picture I made on the "Texas Perrilloux Shrine" thread, but I can't find it. So here you go:

[​IMG]

Edit: For the record, I was doing this as a joke because of the shrine thing. I'm not one of those guys drooling over RP. If he comes, he comes. If he doesn't, I'll live.

7. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Here's my question --

Why would a Louisiana boy want to go to Texas anyway? Glory awaits him at LSU!

:geaux:

8. inNickwetrust

inNickwetrust Founding Member

im calling that paper as BS, i think that is the paper that said bennet had committed to the longhorns 3 or 4 weeks ago, and basically put words in RP and MB's mouths saying they were doing as much as they could to get Rouse on board

9. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

The Big Question!!!! Maybe for the same reason that Bowe, Addai, Hill, Big Ben, Big Herm, etc. etc all decided to leave their states and come to LSU.

10. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Question:

Why wouldn't that original starter of this thread want to get into it more?

Huge recruit, possibly LSU.....I think we would all like to make sure the sources were a lot better then previous ones found here.....though I still do love Crawfish