Logan Young Found Dead

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Deceks7, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/local/article/0,2845,MCA_25340_4612827,00.html

Alabama booster Young found dead

Story Tools
    E-mail this story | Print

adsonar_pid=7459;adsonar_ps=906746;adsonar_zw=240;adsonar_zh=300;adsonar_jv='ads.adsonar.com';By Chris Conley
    Contact
    April 11, 2006

Memphis police were at a Chickasaw Gardens home Tuesday morning where Alabama booster Logan Young was found dead.

Homicide detectives were at the scene at 226 Goodwyn, but there were no details about Young’s death.

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Thanks for the link. Will be interesting to see what homicide detectives find out.

3. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Suspect #1: Albert Means
    Suspect #2: Phat Phil

4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

What a mess. I'm sure Finebaum has had or is having an interesting show today.

5. TigrinumMajor

TigrinumMajor Founding Member

It is a trainwreck. Full of speculation and innuendo. And guests that knew/admired/loved Logan Young.

The real story is that the police are seeking/have his son in custody fro questioning.

6. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I heard that this morning as well but wasn't going to say anything incase it was untrue. My brother lives in Memphis and he told me this morning that word around there was that he was beaten to death and his son was "a person of interest" and was no where to be found as of this morning. His son is also a suspected drug dealer from what my brother heard this morning.

Again i have no link to this info and wasn't even going to say anything until i heard or saw a similar story to what i've heard.

7. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Supposedly, the First 48 TV show was filming at the Memphis homicide dept. today. Expect to see this on A&E sometime in the future.

8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

In an amazing turn of events, police are now saying his death was the result of an accident.

The rest of the article is here.http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2407631

9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yeah I just heard that on Dan Patrick's show. Something stinks BAD. They had to get finger prints to ID the body...from an 'accident?' No f'ing way in hell.

10. TigerInTally

TigerInTally Founding Member

how in the hell does it go from "a blood bath" to "he hit his head and died sometime later"? Is the metal stair railing wrapped in razor wire? did he fall, hit the railing and have his face ripped off?

it is just a waaaay too convenient story.