LOI Signed 2016

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 3, 2016.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I was wondering if he liked LA better than the Bay Area. Maybe he thought he'd play earlier, not having to play behind McCaffery?

Regardless, he's lucky to have a big-time opportunity at all because the PSHS coach is bush league, in the extreme. I know this up close and personal since my daughter will graduate from PSHS in 3 years, so we went to a number of the games this season (freshman social life and all). Brandon was the ONLY offense the team had, yet the coach would try all kinds of sandlot "trick" stuff (that never worked), even when a team could not stop Stephens before he'd gained 5 or 10 or 20 yards.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Good possibilities.

His biggest concern should be the blue shirt shell game that Mora played yesterday. They signed 31 using a combo of EE's and BS's. He's got to shuffle some but it could end up costing them where he might have to jettison current players a la Saban and for sure they will likely have to max out at 18 the next 3 classes.

I hope he does well because you think he's a good kid. However, on that one day of the season, I hope he becomes dog shit under the cleat of a Trojan. :D

GiantDuckFan and StaceyO like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I thought you were from Larkantex

asignupe99 likes this.
  4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

oh yeah, Bastrop

back in the late 80s/early 90s, you could see Bill Clinton from your back porch

lsu-i-like, kluke and asignupe99 like this.
  5. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

As my friends from Bastrop use to say, Tigers got some studs this year.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Strop City still putting out some players?

7. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

One to TCU this year (Isaiah Graham) but that was the only major signing and he should be a good one. Another big receiver signed to Southern Miss. Had about 5 total sign full scholarships to smaller schools including one to Louisiana College of all places.

Travez Moore would count as a major signing (committed to LSU but had significant classroom issues) if he had his grades in order but he had to go JUCO route. That would've been another big-bodied agile rush LB or DE for the class had he handled business in the classroom. Not sure what's going to happen with him honestly. He has to stay away from there to make it happen though...maybe the year at Copiah will do him some good.

Next year is going to be shitty but there are several who have a chance to be really good for 2018 and 2019.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Moore enrolled into Juco already. Think this was about a month or longer ago.

9. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

What's the word on Sci Martin?

kcal likes this.
  10. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

Yeah I edited my post right around the time you posted.