News Lone wolf islamic terrorists

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Oct 23, 2014.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

They should pull passports from those trying to aid or join ISIS or al Qaeda. They should revoke citizenship for those taking up arms against the US. The Constitution allows it.

But local nut jobs will find some other deranged cause to kill people over if not jihadism--evil computer companies, abortion clinics, bullies, the Turner Diaries, whatever. They have to be dealt with anyway.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Yep. Torch a bowl. ;)

Bengal B likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Great idea

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

My cousin has been married for I don't know how many years. He adopted her 2 kids quite some time ago. Just recently his wife (total whackadoodle) left him for some dot head in India. Just gone. Didn't want anything, none of his money, none of his business, just gone.

He is all broken up about it and I just want to slap the shit out of him. I'm like wtf! Why can't that happen to me?

I wonder if she is now one of them?

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

She was an American girl, raised on promises - Tom Petty

gumborue likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Lol

Winston1 likes this.
  7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

One of the odd things about jihadists is the suicide bombing thing. The ones with the most conviction and determination DIE in their first action. How sweet is that?

And it always hardens the hearts of the enemy instead of terrifying them. Can you name any terrorists in history that that have gotten their wishes through terrorism? Not the IRA, nor the KKK, nor the PLO, nor the Chechans, nor Al Qaeda.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Its never the leaders of the terrorist groups that kill themselves. Apparently there is no shortage of idiots ready and willing to meet their 72 virgin. What gets me is that the suicide mission freaks are not all just simple camel herders. It takes at least a little bit of smarts and self awareness to be able to learn how to fly a 767 even if they didn't want to learn how to land the planes.

Jihadists don't really actually terrorize that many people. Knock down the twin towers and crash into the Pentagon and a lot more people are outraged than terrorized. I hesitate to mention it here but I doubt that any potential suicide bombers read this forum. If they really wanted to instill fear into the population instead of targeting national symbols like the World Trade Center and the Pentagon they would commit their crimes in a number of small to medium sized cites so that nobody would ever feel safe going about their daily lives. 5 or 6 suicide bombers at a rock concert in Colorado Springs. a high school football game in Southlake, Texas, a high school basketball game in Indianapolis, a shopping mall in Baton Rouge, a school in Topeka, KS ect.

9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Why do you have to bring up Texas?

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

My exes live in Texas:eek: