look for LSU..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigernut4, Feb 13, 2002.

1. Tigernut4

Tigernut4 Founding Member

we will see if the basketball team will want to keep brady or not, if the tigers dont win another game in the sec, i just cant see brady coming back, but if they win one, he'll get 1 more year. it should be a very good team next year,(the only way to have a positive outlook this basketball season is to think about next season) look for whoever is coachin at lsu to recruit a true point guard, bright will play off guard, collis at the small foward, Jamie Loreada at powerfoward and Shawnson Johnson at center,key reserves-Xavier Whipple, Thomas Davis, Brad Bridgewater, Antonio Hudson, and Chralie Thompson. if brady does come back, if he doesnt go to a post season tourney, some 1 will come in and clean up.

2. Rouster

Rouster Freshman

Unfortunately, its not up to the players at this point. I believe that they are playing as hard as they can. They are just not as talented as the other teams in the SEC at this point. With no true big man in the middle and no true point gaurd to run the team, it hard to overcome. I think Brady will get one more year and have a feeling that this team will be very much improved next year. I hope that Brady plays Whipple, Young, Hudson, & Thompson extended minutes so that we can see exactly what we have for next year.