Look how unbelievably loaded we are next year!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by max, Feb 3, 2005.

1. max

max Founding Member

I could see Steltz starting at full back, Jones at TE, Brian Johnson at RT, Washington at DT, Prude at CB, but who knows. I guess this is what off season practices are for.

2. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

I think Zinger is more athletic and made some nice first down catches for 4-5 yards... Miles will use TE more than Saban, I think Zinger is the man.

3. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

I think Hester will toughen up over the spring and summer... kid has heart.

4. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

I would love if Vincent came back and rushed for a 1,000 yards .....him and Broussard have the potential to be better than those two guys from Auburn were last year...

5. blindside517

oh and...I really hope Miles and Jimbo find some ways to get Joe Addai the ball a lot this year...good things always seem to happen when he has the ball in his hand....hes our verison basically of a reggie bush type guy....

6. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Any one else see Addai lining up in the slot.. he runs a hell of a screen also... with three great runners what can you do?? maybe line Addai up at TE ?

7. Abuapu

Abuapu Founding Member

Yeah definately...looking at the guy its doesn't seem like he would be fast, quick or strong, but he is all three. I think he is our best back and one of the most underrated backs in the nation.

8. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

With his power running and ability to break tackles... maybe we will see him at TE... I just think that Broussard and Vincent under the new RB coach (produced Tatum Bell, and Vernand Morency) these guys will be unstoppable.

9. blindside517

so many weapons on offense....I really wish it was september 3rd right now instead of february 3rd.

10. CParso

CParso Founding Member

What did Miles say about Justin Vincent? He just said he was good and thought he would work his way back up the starting line-up? I think JV will rebound next year as well, but you gotta look at the other players we have... Broussard & Addai aren't exactly going to hand it over to JV. One thing is for sure, we're going to be deadly on the ground next year and hopefully through the air! We should be unstoppable.