Looking for 11/9/02 video

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Whit933, Nov 11, 2002.

1. Whit933

Whit933 Freshman

I need y'all's help, Pleeeeease! I need to get a VHS copy fo the last quarter of the LSU/UK game from 11/9/02. I need one CHEAP. It's to help teach a bunch of junior high schoolers. Can anyone help? Please reply to: [email protected]. Thanks.

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I dont know how long you can wait, but the replay is being shown on CSS friday at 2PM. If you have CSS tape it then. Thats what Im doing.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

If you are in the Baton Rouge area you can catch the TIger REcap tonight at 830. They condense the whole game down to one hour.

4. Whit933

Whit933 Freshman

Video of Tiger Recap broadcast 11/11/02?

Hi! To all who replied to my first message: Thanks! I live in the Houston, Texas, area but am very sorry about that - it's just where my house is! Even worse, we cannot receive the Tiger Recap that will be on TV tonight in Baton Rouge at 8:30pm, and I would LOVE a copy of the Recap for the 11/09/02 game where LSU rightfully embarrassed UK. Can anyone make me a tape of the Recap, and quote me a price (including shipping) in advance? I'll check back in about an hour. If you want to reply directly, write to me at [email protected]. Thanks, and Geaux Tigers!:D