Looking for a large print of the famous Steve Gleason punt block photo

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by TigerBacker70, Oct 4, 2013.

1. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

The greatest moment in New Orleans Saints history (yes, more than the Tracy Porter SB 44 interception) is Steve Gleason's punt block in the first quarter leading to a TD against the Falcons. We've all see the photo. I still get a chill down my spine whenever I see the photo of video of it becasue of it's immense significance to the Saints and the the city of New Orleans.

The photographer who took the shot is Michael DeMocker. Does anyone know where I can buy a large format print of the photo, framed or unframed? If not, what about a small replica of the "Rebirth" sculpture by Brian Hanlon that's outside the Dome?

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  3. TigerBacker70

[​IMG] Yeah, I saw that one. Thanks. I just want one that's hopefully not too expensive that I can frame and hang in my office/man cave. I'd prefer a photo print of the actual photo over the litho of the oil painting.

I do have a limited edition LSU lithograph commemorating the 07 championship signed by the same artist (Hunt) as the litho you linked to and by Les Miles.

I want to keep looking for the photo but I can't seem to find it for sale. I might have to end up contacting the photographer.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

No problem.

What size pic are you looking for? There are tons online that I'm sure you've seen. You may be able to make your own; especially if you have a color laser printer at your job that you can use. Just slip in a sheet of photo paper and voila.

This one is my favorite.

[​IMG]

5. TigerBacker70

I don't have access to any decent printer capable of producing a large hi res image. I want one large enough to mat and frame. The bigger the better but I want the angle from behind Koenen with Steve laid out blocking it.