Looking for LSU fans residing in Tennessee

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TennesseeTiger, Nov 23, 2002.

1. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I am trying to find LSU fans living in Tennessee that might be interested in buying LSU license plates for their cars. I contacted the state DMV after I moved here and was told (if I remember correctly) that to get a plate for LSU, 100 people would have to commit to buy them for their cars. I would love to have one. Heck, if Ole Miss and Mississippi State have them, we should!

If you have interest in this, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

2. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

I live in Nashville and the alumni chapter here,and the one in Memphis, tried recently(June 2002) to gather enough names and deposits to create a LSU plate. Believe it or not we had enough, over a hundred, but by the time we submitted our request a bill was passed requiring a minimum of 1000 requests per specialized plate. Needless to say I was very dissapointed. Sorry to break the news.

3. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Well, we'll just have to try to get 1000!! I plan to contact www.dandydon.com. He has a lot of contacts at alumni chapters around the USA...maybe he can give us some help in organizing this so we can get 1000. Maybe we can do this.

Thanks for responding, though!