Looks like we get a new QB Sat.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Goodlifetiger, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

everyone wanted another QB to play this season. It looks like they will get there wish. I sure hope Mauck is back but I really doubt it. I also believe we can win with Randall at QB or Harrisson or Clausen. Mauck does give us our best shot. This team is good, as long as the OL stays together and the def. holds up we will be OK. Geaux Tigers!!!

2. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

Hate to hear that about Mauck I hope he gets better soon.
    With this news does this mean that yall will run more or will it be the same type of offense yall been running all year?

GO COCKS!!!

3. Goodlifetiger

It should be the same. We tend to run more anyway. Randall is going to ok.

4. whaleofacock

Thanks for the reply. Our defense has been coming around lately so it should be a close defensive game. Now watch the score be something like 50 to 45. :rolleyes:

BTW thats not a knock on yalls D, just a little levity :)

GO COCKS!!!

5. Goodlifetiger

Who really knows....

what the score will be. The more I read up on the gamecocks the more I believe it could be a close game. I was predicting LSU 31 USC 17, But I'm not sure it will be that high of a scoring game.

6. whaleofacock

Re: Who really knows....

Don't believe everything you read TigerFan :rolleyes: . Although I love my Gamecocks to death, we are NOT a high scoring team. We have very good athletes who can make some good things happen but we have been turning the ball over way too much and we have not been producing in the RED zone the way we need to. We have two recievers who are play makers (Brewer - SR and Wiliamson - TF ) But I am sure your CB on going to key in on them like white on rice.
    If we play the way we are capable and don't turn the ball over, this will be a game for the ages. If we play flat uninspired ball, this will be a very long night, and yall could rack up a lot of points on us.
    With that said, I will predict:
    USC - 18
    LSU - 15

Hey I can't ever predict against my team, no matter who the opponent is. :cool:

GO COCKS!!!

7. Goodlifetiger

I would not predict if I thought I would have go against my home team.