Looter IQ

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Apr 27, 2015.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

its definitely a form of self loathing, but maybe his experience growing up is something he doesnt want to revisit, i dont know. I cant even say that I came from poverty, my mom and dad had great jobs and college educated, we werent rich because it was 5 siblings, but i never went without i would say, ive never been on any government assistance that i can remember, maybe when i was first born, but i dont know. His experiences could have shaped his attitude present day.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

What about the con on the other side of the van that claimed Gray was throwing himself around the inside of the van?

PD tell him to sat that? What I'm getting at is I can ride with my hands and feet restrained and not break my damn neck! Did they roll the van down a mountain or something?

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Conflict of interest is also a form of misconduct. She should recuse herself. It's a clear cause to appeal any conviction.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The con said that the van was not driven wildly, he was not tossed about and he was unrestrained, too. No, something happened at the stop that they failed to report. Maybe they threw him down and he hit his neck on that bolt that they say matches his injury.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He is in fear at this point because he believes his story was distorted by police.

"He tells WJZ he’s angry about an internal police report published in The Washington Post.
    “And they trying to make it seem like I told them that, I made it like Freddie Gray did that to hisself (sic),” Allen said. “Why the [expletive] would he do that to hisself "

He never actually saw Gray, only heard "a little banging." If Gray was injured at all, had ankle cuffs and was rolling around the back of the van, that could easily have accounted for the banging and it wouldn't take much crazy driving for him to have no balance and hit his head on the bolt enough to cause serious injury.

What bothers me the most is they stopped two times and allegedly declined him medical attention even though he requested it.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

seems fishy huh

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Many cops are shady and if anyone doesn't believe that they need a slap on the head.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Here are the 6 officers....
    [​IMG]

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood