Losing Car Flags

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by eaglerado, Nov 6, 2002.

1. eaglerado

eaglerado Freshman

Hello Football Fans, I grew up a dawg fan, but found something I could not live without in Statesboro, GA- and I'm a huge Georgia Southern Fan.
    My 2 brothers still bleed red&Black UGA, but we all go to football games like it's a religion. Anyway, I/we have lost a fortune in Car Window flags over the years because somebody is always rolling down the wrong window or forgetting about it- and drivethrus are a pain not to mention the rattle between the glass and flag base. Well, friends my little brother invented this little thing that will hold your car flag onto your window- w/ the window half way down!- At highway speeds! I couldn't believe it- so I put some money into it with him and we are trying to get the word out to football fans- SEC fans are some of the greatest football fans in the country- so we made one for most SEC Schools - in your colors with the teams name or mascot- If window flags have caused a problem for you- you might want to check this out at www.flagsaver.com ! It also reduces the flag noise because it doesn't allow that rattle! We are just starting out so I'd thank you much for spreading the word. Thanks for your time-- GO SEC- and GO EAGLES- We play FURMAN this weekend for what should be the SoCon Championship- assuming Furman can beat Wofford later just fyi-- Anyway-- Thanks Again.

Does anyone else have this problem with car flags?:confused:

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Thanks for the SPAM:rolleyes:

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Have you tried the window lock.. It works for me no problem...

And its free.

Also try some duct tape I use it for everything from Major structural repair on my house, to the many uses it has in the garden and cooking.