lost 3 of last 5 games

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Nov 29, 2002.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

Should LSU go to a bowl game . Are the tigers playing like a bowl team?

2. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

3. msully

msully Founding Member

would LSU win if they go to a bowl game ??? Why should LSU go to a bowl game ???

4. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

Yes, we will win our bowl game. I think we should go because we have a hell of a defense (top 5 in the nation) and our offense is starting to gell together. Marcus Randall is playing stellar ball.

5. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Eight wins doesn't deserve a bowl? Two plays don't make a season.

6. msully

msully Founding Member

you are right

Two plays do not make a season BUT 3 of the last five games two of the three were blowouts. Look at who we lost to if the team was ranked at all we could not beat them

7. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

msully, I usually agree with you...but we deserve to go to one. We are playing well enough (heck, we're better than most of the past 15 years, save last year). Let's go bowling and prepare for next year.

8. F15Epilot

F15Epilot Freshman

Yes!

LSU should go to a bowl game. I know you guys don't believe it, but Arkansas is not a bad team. We didn't look good today because we played against a heck of a team. Who do you think would win the rematch? I'm not going to say, but I'm glad we don't have to play it.

LSU will unfortunately go to a low to mid level bowl and blow someone out. It sucks, but make the most of it and make the SEC look good. It hasn't been a stellar year for the conference.

Sorry 'bout your luck. No I'm not.

9. msully

msully Founding Member

Thanks

I think we will go to a bowl and if it comes to bombs away you fly high out of range and be carefull . The pigs are full grown, got me thinking about next year. We are going to a bowl I just had to get the other fans to get my head clear been beating it on the wall ever since that lay down catch , good game but losing ain't never been fun !!

10. miketiger

miketiger Founding Member

This game was lost when we were up 17 to 7 with 2 possesions inside the pig's 50 yard line. We could have put it away with a td drive. Same thing happened last week agains Ole Miss. We have to learn how to put teams away when we have the chance.