Lost in all of this... LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Dec 7, 2003.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Has won the SEC title 2 out of the last 3 years, was one play away last year from possible 3 in row.

Has had a share of the west last 3 years won twice outright.

Has played in three straight "New Years Day" games, including 2 BCS games...

LSU has become the elite of the SEC, LSU is now one of elite teams in college football,

You think Doucet and other recruits realize this ? You think recruits dont go.

"wow LSU has won the toughest conference in teh nation 2 out of the 4 years Saban has been there, they are now playing for national titles"

Its a great to be a Tiger fan.

One other thing, I have visited several rival boards within the SEC.. (UGA, Tidefans.com etc etc)

Everyone in our league is rooting for us, (Aside from some Auburn fans on their board)...

We stick together....

LSU Tigers
    2003 SEC CHampions..
    I think I am going to enjoy that for a few more days..... Before I start to sweat the National Title.

2. Soap

Soap Founding Member

No doubt it will affect recruiting. If we get Doucet and Carter, we will probably have another #1 class.

I tell you what, no matter what happens in the Sugar Bowl, I can't wait for spring practice. There will probably be 30,000 people there.

3. Claw

Claw Founding Member

Guys...do you realize the amount of starters and contributors who are eligble to come back NEXT year? Yes, next year will be tougher as we will have that bullseye squarely on our backs, but, if anyone can do it, Saban can. I'd like to see LSU back in the NCG next year...as UNDEFEATED SEC CHAMPS!!!...but I will deal with being National Champs this year!!!

4. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

According to Rivals, we already have the top class. I expect verbals from Doucet, Carter, Sanders, Favorite, and Steltz...Which would put our class number one definitely.