Lotsa Luck

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by XXL TideFan, Aug 4, 2004.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Can't wait for kick off. I think that we will be much improved over last year. No where to go but up. ;)
    I will pull for you guys until we knock heads. I hope for, but do not expect to beat you guys. I figure that the SEC is yours to lose as of now.
    I would really like to see you lay the smack down on tubbies plainsmen,tigers, war eagles, horsemen or what ever they are this year. God I love college football, see you soon.

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Thanka XXL and good luck to you guys too, I know you will need it, especially on the injury front with you limited depth. We may even finally be able to beat you guys in our house again. That's one curse I'd love to get rid of.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Welcome back XXL Tide Fan. Good luck to Bama.. Also beat UT !!!!!

4. Gandalf

Gandalf Founding Member

Hey XXL, what's the story with Bridie Croyle? I keep expecting to see him light it up, but he has problems in every one of the games I've seen. Is it mostly that the o-line is bad? It looks like he's gotten to where he even gets happy feet even when he has time to throw. I know he's been on his a$$ a lot and maybe he just expects it now, but I really thought he'd be better than this.

5. XXL TideFan

Very hard to pass when you are eating dirt and picking the D out of your ribs.

6. turbotiger

turbotiger Founding Member

Hey XXL, it seems Bama is a little hard to get a

bead on. I see some pick them as a strong surprise team, and others tend to write them off. I know many of the naysayers seem to have no faith in the coaching. Whats your take on Bama this year? offense, defense, sp teams & coaching. Nothing huge, but just a quick rundown. I know you guys had alot of turnovers last year right? If those reverse how do you see the Tide doing?

Thanks in advance!

:lsug:
    :champs: 2003, 1958

7. XXL TideFan

Unless you are on the inside, it is very difficult to get a feel for anything. CS plays his cards close to his vest. After last year, there is no where to go but up, just have no idea how far up. Lot of young guys starting, could be rough this year but start looking up in 05. It will be a successful year when we go bowling. Icing on the cake would be to smack down the barners and terdersee.

8. Carface

Carface What the...?

I hope Bama does well simply so that this year's Iron Bowl will be more interesting. Last year both teams had mediocre seasons so there was no real excitement about it, at least on my end.